Pet Behaviour Helpline
With changes to the structure of some of Victoria's large animal shelters, pet owners will no longer have access to free, quality behaviour advice.
The Pet Behaviour Helpline will ensure that pet owners are still able to access reputable and affordable behaviour support. This flexible service aims to keep pets in their loving homes.
The Pet Behaviour Helpline is for you if...
- You have had an emergency incident with your pet(s) and need immediate advice
- Financial limitations prevent you from making a booking with a professional Behavioural Trainer
- You have a question or concern but you're not sure where to start
- You're located in a regional area with limited quality behaviour support available
So how does it work?
- Email or call to set up a time for a chat
- Provide your credit card details at the beginning of the call
- Chat for as little or as long as you need to. A typical Helpline call is approximately 30 minutes
- The fee is $1.50 AUD per minute and the credit card you provided will be charged at the conclusion of the call